Terms of Service
By clicking "Complete Order" you agree to our terms of service.
By purchasing any product, service or digital product from Jukebox Arcade at jukeboxmanuals.com or jukeboxmanual.com or jukeboxmanuals.net or coincidentaldiscovery.com (including any other third parties involved in completing a transaction) (hereafter referred to as Jukebox Arcade), you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions described below.
These terms and conditions have been developed and published on this website to ensure that you understand the legal terms that govern your use of our Printed & Digital Goods & Services.
Jukebox Arcade downloaded products and services are non-tangible and irrevocable digital goods.
Jukebox Arcade is a library, with this being said the PDF manuals we offer are for viewing only, the price shown is for administrative costs and fees and maintenance only, not for the download of the manual itself, our viewing library is by appointment only.
No refunds will be given for any purchases of printed and /or downloaded products or services.
Do not purchase or download any of our items if you can not agree to our terms.
Please ask any questions you may have before your purchase.
All Manuals are for use for service professionals familiar with jukebox repair and procedures, use at own risk as we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content.
We offer 3 (three) attempts to download your file, you are only entitled to one copy of our download.
After the third attempt you will have to purchase another copy unless the fault is our own.
No refunds on on missed or cancelled service appointments.
These terms are non-negotiable and may not be altered for any reason.
1. By accessing or subscribing to any Goods & Services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any acceptable use policy we may introduce in future (which will form part of these terms and conditions).
2. We may vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately from the time we post the amendments to this website or we notify you in any other way. You may like to print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. We also recommend you check our website for any changes from time to time.
3. All media, information, trade marks, trade names, logos and other material provided through our Goods & Services (including all copyright and other rights contained in them) are the property of the respective companies or Jukebox Arcade and must not be reproduced or dealt with in any way without our or the registered copyright/trademark owners express written consent.
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all our Goods & Services are provided for personal use. Some manuals can and will be substituted for "like" items, Our manuals are for viewing as a PDF only on all e-Readers, tablets and computers that support PDF files, with that being said, if you are having problems with viewing, may we suggest you update your version of Adobe Acrobat and check your settings.We use the latest encryption to product our files from unscrupulous persons who wish to print and re-sell our products, we digitally sign and password protect all files, they are for viewing ONLY.
To be clear, PRINTING OF OUR DIGITAL FILES IS PROHIBITED! You may not print any part of any file. Jukebox Arcade and jukeboxmanuals.com reserves the right to revoke any digital file at any time for any reason.
5. Any link you make to Jukebox Arcade must be in a way that presents the service as we intended. You must not directly link to, frame or manipulate the material contained in Jukebox Arcade or disguise its origin or ownership.
6. You agree to us communicating with you regarding our various activities, events, goods or services by digital messages.
7. We use reasonable care in preparing and presenting material we provide through our Goods & Services. Information may be provided by third parties, including other users, and we are under no obligation to verify this information.
8. Information we supply is provided as general information only and not professional advice. You must make your own independent inquiries and obtain appropriate advice regarding any issue before making any decision or taking any action.
9. We do not necessarily endorse the content of websites to which we have provided links or services and encourage you to make your own decision about the accuracy and reliability of information found on those websites. If you believe we are linking to any material that infringes the rights of a third party (including copyright), please notify us immediately.
10. We make no statements or guarantees relating to the operation of our Goods & Services, or that the information and material provided through our Goods & Services is accurate, suitable for you, always available, complete or current. We encourage you to check the accuracy and currency of any information provided through our Goods & Services before referring others to that information.
11. To the full extent permitted by law, we take no responsibility and disclaim all liability for information or services provided through our Goods & Services, or for decisions made on the basis of information shown or not shown through our Goods & Services (whether due to our negligence or otherwise). Information provided through our Goods & Services is in no way provided as our advice, approval, recommendation or endorsement and any reference or link to other websites or any reference to other people, services or information, is provided only for your awareness and should not be relied on.
12. To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any claims, loss, damage, costs (including legal costs), expense or liability of any kind suffered by you or any other person in connection with our Goods & Services, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special and whether we were aware of the possibility of that loss or damage or whether it was due to our negligence or otherwise. You unconditionally release us and our officers, employees, agents, contractors and advisers from any such liability.
13. Any personal information, e-mail addresses or other Digital addresses provided in or accessible through a Digital Service must not be harvested for use in another database or used to send commercial Digital messages or be placed on any e-mail distribution list.
14. You are liable for any claims by other users, third parties or us for loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered in connection with your use and participation in our Goods & Services and material that you provide us (including claims it is defamatory or infringes confidentiality or intellectual property rights) and you must indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents, contractors and advisers against any such claims.
15. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all terms and warranties implied by law. If a term or warranty cannot be lawfully excluded, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to, at our option, resupplying or the cost of you acquiring the relevant services, goods or equivalent goods, or in the case of goods, repairing or the cost of having the goods repaired not exceeding the original Invoiced amount for such service or goods.
16. We make no guarantees that our Goods & Services or the information contained in or provided through our Goods & Services will be free of harmful computer viruses, data, code or programs. You should ensure you are using an up to date virus scanner.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any circumstances for any delays or interruptions in the provision of our Goods & Services.
18. At any time and without notice or liability we may change the content or format or method of delivery of our Goods & Services, withdraw any material or services provided or refuse to allow any user or third party access to our Goods & Services.
19. Access to and participation in our Goods & Services is governed by the laws of the United States and you agree to be bound by the laws and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the United States.
20. Nothing in a Service is an offer to provide goods or services in any place if to do so would be in any way unlawful in that place. You must not access a Service from such a place or use it in a way that would result in a breach of a law of that place.
21. We may transfer or sub-license our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions but you may not.
22. The use of the word “including” in these terms and conditions is not to be taken as limiting the meaning of the words preceding it.
23. Any provision of these terms and conditions that is invalid in any place is only invalid in that place to that extent, without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or the validity of that provision in any other place.
24. Billing Procedures
For the purpose of billing, a project or service is considered to be ‘Legally Binding’ when an Invoice has been generated from Jukebox Arcade and/or any other third party website and is emailed to the client giving them confirmation of said service as agreed.
Invoices will only be generated after the client specifically being asked and confirming they want said service or product for the agreed price.
25. Payment of Accounts
All accounts are “Due on Receipt”.
Upon acceptance of any product or service offered by Jukebox Arcade, the client will be issued with an Invoice for said product or service and is obliged to pay the said invoice in full immediately.
Jukebox Arcade will contact clients to remind them of payments due if they are not received. Jukebox Arcade will do this through email and may also follow up with a call if deemed necessary.
If accounts are not settled fully within 30 days from the date of Invoice, Jukebox Arcade and jukeboxmanuals.com may hand the debt owing to our collection agency for retrieval.
25 a. In the event of the Customer being in default of their obligation to pay and the overdue account is then referred to a debt collection agency, and/or law firm for collection the Customer shall be liable for the recovery costs incurred and if the agency charges commission on a contingency basis the Customer shall be liable to pay as a liquidated debt, the commission payable by the Supplier to the agency, fixed at the rate charged by the agency from time to time as if the agency has achieved one hundred per cent recovery and in the event where the Supplier or the Supplier's agency refers the overdue account to a lawyer the Customer shall also pay as a liquidated debt the charges reasonably made or claimed by the lawyer on an indemnity basis.
26. Refund Policy
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
If there is a problem with one of the products or services, or, if you experience any difficulty with a purchased product or service please notify us immediately.
Some packages or services that are purchased on this site include online support. Please send support questions via email. This is the quickest and most efficient way for anyone who has purchased an item to receive support.
27 a. All of our manuals are meant for the United States Market, please note model numbers may be different in any other country.
28. Complaints procedure
Any client experiencing problems with a web service or product provided by Jukebox Arcade should contact us immediately.
Clients should supply the URL of the problem and clearly outline the issue in question. Jukebox Arcade will contact the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter satisfactorily.
29. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must not use or agree to any Service or Product provided by Jukebox Arcade, including this website.
30. Our manuals are scans of original copies collected for a period of 30+ years. On rare occasion some of our scans may be illegible due to the size of the scan. These are ledgeble scans and every manual includes all information we have on any particular jukebox, with that being said, we do not sell our manuals in parts like everyone else, please note that some pages may be dark (due to age), askew, binding hole shadows and other flaws not mentioned here, have writing within the pages and our digital signature.
We include all aspects of the manual from trouble shooting guides, brochures to cabinet specifications if we have it.
31. All of our manuals and literature are in U.S. English unless otherwise noted, please remember these are technical manuals and require a certain degree of skill and knowledge, some manuals although advertised for one model may be substituted for a similar model when the need arises, please contact us with any questions you may have with these concerns.
32. All items are sold as-is and all sales are final, and no return is accepted unless later claimed the item received by a buyer is a completely different item or there was gross mistakes in descriptions, (immediate contact to the seller is required) or mutually agreed. The seller will not be held personally responsible for a lost/damaged goods by the carrier; however, the seller will assist in, including but not limited to, investigation, assisting and initiating insurance claim, and full or partial refunding from the insurance once insurance is approved. In the case of a damaged/lost item by a carrier, the insurance claim will be initiated accordingly to carrier's and our policies. Please contact us immediately and save the item and all the packing materials for inspection. The buyer may be required to present clear and detailed images of the damages to the seller and the carrier and bring the damaged item and package materials to the carrier for inspection. If the item received is not as described and we determined the claim is legitimate, the item may be needed to ship back to the seller in the same or equivalent shipping carrier method, tracking and same insurance, and the return shipping fees with insurance cost and tracking service fees will be paid by the buyer. The secure and confirmed seller's receipt of the claimed item in original condition is mandatory before proceeding to the full or partial refund if returned. Minor inaccuracy in measurements, numbers of pages and expected wear and tear over age are not considered as gross mistakes in descriptions. We uphold the right to retrieve any items at any time of the sales for any reason that we see fit.
33. In cases of chargeback fraud and bad checks we do charge a $250 fee.
34. Finally, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Let them sing again!